A Most Excellent Partner

Finally got my feet wet for the 1st time in a long time. My dog was a most excellent partner.

Did not spend too much time here as it was after noon and the temps were getting toasty. But we caught 4 or 5 of the little guys, a nice mix of cutthroat and brookies, all about 6" long. Lost many, much smaller. Was fishing a very small (size 18?) BWO that they found hard to resist. It was fun on a 3wt fiberglass. No pics of the fish, cause like I said, it was getting toasty.

IMG_2154.jpg

IMG_2147.jpg

Cliff

Steelhead
My favorite type of fishing. Scott, a personal question, did you used to hang out at Lenice about 12-13 years ago? I seem to recall partying with you and Allison back when Capt. Larry used to setup his incredible tents there. My name is Cliff. Seems like used slept in one of those Cabelas cot/tent rigs.

Scott Salzer

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
That would be me and I recall your name now. Fun times back then with all of you. Still have the cot tent, which I still use from time to time. Not sure that DF in November at 17 degrees is fun.
Thanks for remembering we. We just might meet again.
Take care, be safe.

Reactions: smc

Cliff

Steelhead
That would be me and I recall your name now. Fun times back then with all of you. Still have the cot tent, which I still use from time to time. Not sure that DF in November at 17 degrees is fun.
Thanks for remembering we. We just might meet again.
Take care, be safe.
Thank you, I thought your name sounded familiar. Yup, those were fun times. Capt. Larry was larger than life and so were his gatherings. I feel lucky to have participated. Take care.