NFR 2022-23 ski season. Let's Go!!!!

Non-fishing related

Peyton00

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
She is amazing, but not the best athlete ever.
Its another female.

Babe Zaharias.

Paige

Wishing I was fishing the Sauk
Yeah seen that the other day too and didn't know it was at Baker either. That dude is so fucking lucky, an amazing rescue!

Last edited:

Josh

Dead in the water
Staff member
Admin

adamcu280

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Some more info in this article. They were out of bounds with 40" of untracked. Can't tell if it was the Arm or the herman/table side. I'm guessing herman/table. Maybe @adamcu280 knows.

This was dropping into Oi from C8 boundary line.

Ian's story of being rescued by strangers resonates deeply.

Last edited:

Long_Rod_Silvers

Elder Millennial
Forum Supporter
Snow season isn't over yet but it's been an intense one here at the end of 542. It felt great to help the community (and myself) blow off some steam last Thursday at the Niner.

View attachment 61015
You're a whale guy right? Ever see this?

Would be sweet to get a legit whale bio rockin out on it!

adamcu280

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
You're a whale guy right? Ever see this?

Would be sweet to get a legit whale bio rockin out on it!
That's killer! I wonder if they'd send it to a mediocre bar band player. ;)

Yesterday was beautiful. For as much pain that the mountains can dish out at times (thinking about you Bill, and Kyle, and Schöffi, and Aaron, and Amy), there's few things on this earth that give me the same feelings of presence, joy, and connection.
IMG_0513.jpg

Josh

Dead in the water
Staff member
Admin
Beauty spring day up at Baker today. Between weather and schedule, might be my last of the season.

Only bummer is that my kiddo had his first high speed crash today. He’s been really pushing himself the season, and has gotten so much better. He’s essentially as fast as I am on the groomers now. But we all know how that goes and the mountain bites back sometimes. So he had one coming for him at some point.

Dude kinda ran into him. Wasn’t totally the guy’s fault. We were all hauling ass. But he drifted too far right trying to set up for a turn on a tight cat track. They were both back to back, so neither had any warning when they collided.

So goes life. Still a beauty day though.

F933B58A-A5D4-42E7-95AC-161AA8DE340E.jpeg

0FEB0094-9AAF-4E3F-9F97-3791592C1CFF.jpeg