SOLD 15’ Alumacraft Modified V Jon Boat, Yamaha 25hp

Jeff Dodd

Steelhead
I’ve decided to sell my all welded Stillwater powered Jon boat. Ordered with flat floor and drop deck at the bow.

The hull is designed with a short tunnel to feed the prop water and runs in 8” of water.
15’ long at centerline, 46”beam.

Includes a 2021 Yamaha 25hp outboard. Electric start, shift on the tiller. Nice long extension arm. 25hp is max hp rating for the boat. It flies but handles nicely. Plains the boat out easy with 3 adults.

New Yamaha 6 gallon tank and hose. 2021
Bow anchor pulley: Dierks custom extended bow pully and LeeLock rope lock.
Stern anchor: Tempress receiver for a Thomas Pocket Puller, with extension arm. (Not included)

Hydro turf installed on the drop deck.

EZ Loader trailer in great condition. Oil bath hubs and new tires mounted in 2020.

Price: $5,800

Advertised here for the first week or so. I hope this boat sells to another fly fisher! (So I get an invite to fish from it). j/k

I will be on the peninsula fishing this weekend, but come see the boat at my home in downtown Snohomish.

DFE1767F-4607-441D-B454-13A55F75F1D7.jpeg8C597AA5-1791-48A4-B75D-A6D92A19A591.jpeg80038924-3722-4217-AFBA-1CF1BBB9B2D3.jpegD096550B-A3EB-4FEC-8943-4503E3EAF1F2.jpeg09FF27D1-5410-42EE-94CE-E744666DA307.jpeg

Last edited:

JayB

Steelhead
Agreed. AFAIK this is at or below the cost of most new 25 hp engines with that feature set. If I was playing fantasy football with this thing I'd buy it, spend the $2500 for the jet-drive kit, and have a jet sled for under $10K.

PhilR

Whale Shark
Forum Supporter
Boat is clean, too.

Dave Boyle

Life of the Party
Solid boat, solid price.

If this had popped up a few months ago, I’d have been all over it. Someone should buy this.
Totally, I’ve seen Jeff’s boat and she’s a beauty. Perfect for WA lakes and most others. Ideal for BC with 25hp to go too. I know it’s been kept in pristine condition.

Dave

Jeff Dodd

Steelhead
I will post this boat for sale next week on FB Marketplace and CL, so hope it sells here first.

Price increase for the general public. This post is friends discount 🤣

Buzzy

I prefer to call them strike indicators.
Forum Supporter
I will post this boat for sale next week on FB Marketplace and CL, so hope it sells here first.

Price increase for the general public. This post is friends discount 🤣
This boat has carp boat written all over it, Jeff. I wish but not at this time.......

skyriver

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Really nice rig. Man, that is really close to what I'm looking for, but I just can't right now. You'll sell that thing in no time. Good luck...even though you won't need it!

Jeff Dodd

Steelhead
Sold.
Unfortunately, new owner is not a forum member.

I’ve decided to sell my all welded Stillwater powered Jon boat. Ordered with flat floor and drop deck at the bow.

The hull is designed with a short tunnel to feed the prop water and runs in 8” of water.
15’ long at centerline, 46”beam.

Includes a 2021 Yamaha 25hp outboard. Electric start, shift on the tiller. Nice long extension arm. 25hp is max hp rating for the boat. It flies but handles nicely. Plains the boat out easy with 3 adults.

New Yamaha 6 gallon tank and hose. 2021
Bow anchor pulley: Dierks custom extended bow pully and LeeLock rope lock.
Stern anchor: Tempress receiver for a Thomas Pocket Puller, with extension arm. (Not included)

Hydro turf installed on the drop deck.

EZ Loader trailer in great condition. Oil bath hubs and new tires mounted in 2020.

Price: $5,800

Advertised here for the first week or so. I hope this boat sells to another fly fisher! (So I get an invite to fish from it). j/k

I will be on the peninsula fishing this weekend, but come see the boat at my home in downtown Snohomish.

View attachment 33195View attachment 33196View attachment 33198View attachment 33199View attachment 33200