Search results

1. prmike307

Wanted Cabelas green fly rod reel case 38"

Looking for one of these. Green with three partitions for rod sections. Roughly 38" long. PM if you have one.
  2. prmike307

FS NEW Rio Skagit Max Power 19' 350gr. shooting head

New Rio Skagit Max Power 19' 350gr. shooting head. Latest model from Rio. Retails for $64.99; sell for $45 Paypal which includes lower 48 shipping. Actual shipping cost elsewhere. PM if interested.
  3. prmike307

SOLD Abel Super 5 for sale; pre-2017 Camarillo, CA machined

Selling for a friend a green Abel Super 5 reel in excellent condition. It seems to be a California made cork drag without a quick release spool. Ported frame. $475/OBO. Paypal only, friends and family preferred. PM if interested.
  4. prmike307

Wyoming Cutt Slam

I received this 10 years ago now. Three of the four native Wyoming cutthroat subspecies I caught in rivers and streams (the Snake, the Yellowstone, and LaBarge Creek) in their native ranges. Westslope cutts are found in Wyoming too but only in Yellowstone National Park I believe. I caught the...
  5. prmike307

Click reels vs. disc drag reel for spey rods?

Give me so pros and cons for each. I'm on the fence for my 7wt spey rod.
  6. prmike307

What rod for John Day smallmouth?

If we have enough water, a group of us will be floating Service Creek to Clarno on the John Day. What weight fly rod should I bring?
  7. prmike307

Some AK silvers with friends

Holding an AK silvers with friends.
  8. prmike307

Westslope cutthroat and flies

Caught this cutthroat and others in the native range of westslope cutthroat.
  9. prmike307

Scadden Predator Lo X

I was gifted one of these (praise God!). What kind of water have you taken this rig? Class II-III? I've watched the Scadden YouTube channel too.