Search results

1. H

The colors of fall.

Dont you just love it!
  2. H

Vinyl mesh for toon accessories.

Looking to make a few accessories for the new toons. Do folks know what mesh is used. Thinking about a few draining bags and a catchall/trampoline type thing to catch the stuff I know I'm gonna drop. Example of material below. There is also a plus version which is stronger as well as...
  3. H

Pontoon ?s

Looking for a used single pontoon that would be adequate for our western rivers. New to it all so will take it slow and careful. Lots of choices out there and wonder If there are meaningful difference between the various vessles. Bucks vs outcast vs bad cat, dave scadden, Colorado Imagine...
  4. H

Shooting head?

Seems necessary to get the decent cast distance in salt. Do you need a shooting line or will a standard line be fine? Are they that much different from weight forward lines? (Obviously havent thrown one yet, assume weight is concentrated even further forward) Is there a fan favorite or to be...
  5. H

Gearing up, backing and line ?s

So...gearing up and learning things and almost there. Got a lamson remix 7+ 3 pack on sale ($180) and intend to throw 7/8 wt ines. I'll mount it on a reddington torrent 7 wt, also on sale ($99)... I understand I'm kinda on the low end here but cant yet justify the super expensive stuff. Also...