Search results

1. C

Inches away from no cougar season

Refreshing honesty and self-awareness. Love it.
  2. C

SFR We knew this was coming, right???

Don't forget that just last year we had this: https://www.usatoday.com/story/graphics/2023/03/15/california-snowfall-record/11435377002/ I'm sure kids now will be talking about that 30 years from now.... "When I was a kid...."
  3. C

Deals at online Retailers

the 2 footer. The 6 footer may be a bit overkill....
  4. C

West side lake report

Old Town 120 PDL. Love it. A fishing machine on lakes, rivers, and even salt.
  5. C

Simms G3 Guide Wading Boots $150 at sierra.com Also, Freestone boots for $90, but not many sizes offered.
  6. C

Measuring Distances App

Interesting. I created a google 'project' with waypoints in 3D view that I can play through kinda like that.
  7. C

Charging a power station such as a Jackery in a vehicle.

I just got a pure sign wave inverter. I have a few smaller batteries (fish finder, phone, ebike, etc) that need charging when camping and on the road. I can plug it into the car cig lighter which works OK for me. Then I have 2 3-prong outlets and a few USB ports for charging more than one...
  8. C

Measuring Distances App

Haven't tried the "recent imagery". That's on Google Earth? How recent are we talking? Is it reliable? Used to be some images would be 5 or more years old. OnX still has images that are very old and clear cuts and roads no longer match in some places. I'd imagine that snap-to on a place...
  9. C

Measuring Distances App

For off trail, just have to make your own path by clicking at various points and not use the snap to feature. Google Earth - I use it for satellite imagery and the 3 D views of there terrain. You can really get a feel for the landscape that way and look at it from every angle. Last year I...
  10. C

Who’d a thunk it…?

Beautiful country. Need to get back over there.
  11. C

Crossing/Entering Railroad property along Rivers?

Tracks are most dangerous when more than one set is present. The first one passes and you don't hear or see the second one.
  12. C

89 cent flies at Fly Shack right now. Hard to beat that. Free shipping if you spend $45 or more. No tax. https://www.flyshack.com/Home.aspx
  13. C

Happy Easter

Happy Easter!
  14. C

SFR Iowa Fish Kill (Missouri River)-NY Times

Try In Private mode?
  15. C

LOUD OUTDOOR AUDIO

Reading this thread, i think you have arrived. Why wait?
  16. C

Old Guy question

Ok, Alcan I make an embarrassing confession?? 😳 This whole time I've been mixing up the coachman with the trude. Ugh. Just proves I don't use either that much anymore. Actually, I never really used the coachman, preferring the calf tail to the feathered wings.
  17. C

LOUD OUTDOOR AUDIO

If the haircut fits?
  18. C

LOUD OUTDOOR AUDIO

Yeah, that's just being a Karen. You could have just kept scrolling.
  19. C

LOUD OUTDOOR AUDIO

Sharing my opinion. Arguing with me about my opinion is = waste of time.
  20. C

LOUD OUTDOOR AUDIO

Respectfully forcing your terrible music on someone else? Not sure that's how "respectfully" works.