Search results

1. S

Camera Recco?

There are some great photographers on this forum and I would appreciate some opinions from you all. I haven't owned a camera other than the cell phone variety since I was a kid, Kodak Instamatic.. I'm not a tech guy at all and like really simple stuff. Thoughts on a straightforward point and...
  2. S

Not a real trip TR

Needed to be in Bend on Sunday, left home mid-day Saturday and returned today got in a couple quick evening and morning sessions in search of a summer run but alas no luck but it was really nice all the same, some pics . Sheep, snakes and turkeys Oh My.. not a rattler, maybe a gopher snake?
  3. S

A first for me

First salmon from the beach for me, went 3 for 5 this am, big shout out to all of you on this forum for your contributions they have been very informative and helpful as I dive into this beach fishery, Good Stuff!
  4. S

(Traded)WTT Russell #1896 model HF 3.5" reel

This is a nice Russell by Shakespeare, it's tight and really clean considering age with just a bit of rash. Works flawlessly, good drag, strong clicker, knob not frozen or swollen, spring spool release works perfectly, right hand retrieve. I have fished this reel on a 3 weight trout spey set up...
  5. S

Ocean City Wanita #35

Right hand retrieve, 3" Dia. Free to good home, it's been sitting in the box since it was made, I did spool on a bit of backing but never used as far as I know, unblemished. If you want it send me a DM with name address and I'll mail it out.
  6. S

Old School Fly Lines

If any of you on the Classic side want this selection of lines/leaders for any reason, use or display let me know and I'll mail it out to you no charge. I'm cleaning house and have been packing these around 40 years, they need to go.
  7. S

Skwala Hopes

Got in a day float Sunday, clear brisk start with some flurries toward dusk. Was looking for Skwala adults but no luck on that front for me, didn't see any shucks, etc. Virtually no traffic or competition for water, all in all a great day to be out with a half dozen to hand and a few LDR, all...
  8. S

Bluebird

Got out for a day and a half of on the water time on one of our open rivers. Spent the time Bush wacking solo under nice sunny skies with intermittent marine layer, rivers were low after a little bump last week but so worth it to get out. Foggy Dawn Frosty Swimmer Locals Bycatch this...
  9. S

N.U.

Spent a day and a half on this special water last week, one jolting grab that didnt stick and a couple small trout, time well spent. A bit of competition around but not bad, great weather, super relaxing.