Search results

1. Coach Potter

March "Mat"ness!

Those wrestling Linemen tend to lead us in holding calls every season :ROFLMAO:. As soon as one of those jack wagons feels like they're getting beat they use their understanding of leverage in ways that make the yellow flags fly onto the field. However, I do love the way they compete. My...
  2. Coach Potter

March Madness 2024

My only pushback to this is...the game is as exciting as it's ever been...JMO. I also believe that a top tier college athlete's job is to get paid. I'm just glad that their method of earning brings me some personal enjoyment. :)
  3. Coach Potter

March Madness 2024

She's remarkable talent!
  4. Coach Potter

March Madness 2024

No kidding...Chet would be a junior and his buddy Jalen Suggs would be a senior :ROFLMAO:
  5. Coach Potter

March Madness 2024

Fewy will retire a Bulldog....
  6. Coach Potter

March Madness 2024

The NCAA tournament remains the best sporting event in the world....IMO. I have spent most of my life as a college basketball junkie, but for whatever reason, I didn't watch a single minute of hoops of any kind until last Thursday. I didn't fill out a bracket or bet any games. I just watched...
  7. Coach Potter

Memory Lane

It is…he plays football at Carrol.
  8. Coach Potter

Memory Lane

He stayed committed to the streamer all day. About every two hours he’d get a grab, a follow, I would hook one, or my buddy would…just enough feedback to keep him engaged 😀.
  9. Coach Potter

Memory Lane

My oldest boy is home for spring break and I had the opportunity to take him to the little creek where I learned how to fish. I haven’t been there in a decade or more. It was so cool to show him one of my favorite places on earth. The fishing was really tough and the weather made it even more...
  10. Coach Potter

Non-Fly Bait casting setup for smallmouth on Snake?

This was my world for a long time...I still have 20 baitcasting rods and reels. IMO the type of rod and reel is WAY more important than the brand. A top-notch rod/reel used for the wrong application is the same as having crappy gear. A crankbait rod isn't going to handle spinnerbaits very...
  11. Coach Potter

NFR Car GAP insurance question/PSA

Not entirely evil but definitely ruthless...the attorney’s that write those contracts are evil😂
  12. Coach Potter

Just leaving this here - not to start anything

Dang Billy! I saw that same thing when I was through there last week.
  13. Coach Potter

NFR Car GAP insurance question/PSA

”The devil is in the details” became a saying for a reason.
  14. Coach Potter

Hunting pictures

You did a great job! I love it!
  15. Coach Potter

College Football 2023

I think you’re probably spot on about Coach Peterson. This could be the thing that makes Coach Few hang it up as well.
  16. Coach Potter

What fishing are you dreaming of right now?

Wet wading some random water in the Frank Church...slinging a sex dungeon on a sink tip looking for that big grey/olive torpedo to appear.
  17. Coach Potter

College Football 2023

Same kid, same beard, 300 miles west of the Idaho panhandle “My Becky is the biggest kid in the 4th grade 3 years in a row.”
  18. Coach Potter

College Football 2023

Easy…I coach those kids😀.
  19. Coach Potter

College Football 2023

Depending on the number of public institutions you attend it probably took that young man 6 years to get a single degree with all of the f*%#ery that goes on at these schools. A "full ride" scholarship is an incredibly misleading term. I'm learning all of this the hard way as my boys are both...
  20. Coach Potter

College Football 2023

That's a pretty good assessment of the current situation. I LOVE the game of football...IMO it's the greatest game ever invented. I could go on and on (I won't bore you all) about why. I love the game enough that I choose to ignore everything that happens off the field. Dumbass fans...my son...