Search results

1. FinLuver

Pikeminnow on the fly

Caught one that snapped #8 test line, when I picked up by the line, half way out of the water. The face (mouth) had to be 5” wide…and one only a mother could love. 😳
  2. FinLuver

What's in your vise?

Troutruder…(prototype - burnt orange body - cree wings- grey rabbit - coq de leon chickabou and hackle - first intruder style fly off my vise) ~2.25”
  3. AC922C44-0087-468F-8CA5-740D64D2AA8F.jpeg

AC922C44-0087-468F-8CA5-740D64D2AA8F.jpeg

4. FinLuver

What's in your vise?

Tying up some orange thread underbodies with 15 lbs mono and bead(s) setup for back hook; over that will be pink floss down n back, fl. apricot marabou; pink thread head. Front hook is the same recipe, omitting the tangerine seed bead (stop); the front hook bend, barb, point are clipped off...
  5. 65F5CB2B-D4D3-4226-A309-E513C23E0D29.jpeg

65F5CB2B-D4D3-4226-A309-E513C23E0D29.jpeg

6. FinLuver

Dept. of Ecology declares drought emergency for most of Washington state

The Sky is Falling… gets ya more money in the government coffers. We are manipulated on all fronts of life… This help ease the cinch of the purse strings from us serfs. Ps: this old codger’s 60+ years of weather observation, had the weather closer to the late 1960s/early 1970s, for my neck of...
  7. FinLuver

Pikeminnow on the fly

Hook, egg sinker, and Albertsons deli cooked chicken strips… gets one, just ‘bout every cast in my neck of the woods…the Willy is loaded with ‘em. 😉
  8. FinLuver

What's in your vise?

A little tyin’ at the vise tonight… First of many for a buddy headed to Alaska on a motorcycle ride this summer.
  9. 3E312B66-CBDD-4328-B47F-62EEB78F7C59.jpeg

3E312B66-CBDD-4328-B47F-62EEB78F7C59.jpeg

10. FinLuver

WWE/Hollywood's Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson loves fishing?

CAN YOU SMEL-L-L-L-L WHAT HE’S COOKIN’…???? Apparently, it’s not fish. 😉
  11. FinLuver

WWE/Hollywood's Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson loves fishing?

I thought you were lookin’ a little thin… 😳
  12. FinLuver

NFR Humor

I have this movie on dvd… An all-time classic favorite of mine. 😉😁
  13. FinLuver

What's in your vise?

Does it have its own saddle?? 😳
  14. FinLuver

Anyone wanna bank fish some lakes near the Portland area?

Glide and Roseburg were the bomb growing up in the 70s/80s. Still has a special place in my heart, each and every time I make it down that way 3-6 times a year. 😁
  15. FinLuver

NFR Humor

What’s a yute?
  16. FinLuver

4hrs of North Carolina Gems, Silver and Gold

What’s not to love…?!?!? 🤘🏼😁🤘🏼
  17. FinLuver

They DARED TO REMOVE ME

Well that was a nice read… I feel fully educated and up-to-date. 🤔
  18. FinLuver

WA non-profits trout related.

For their own nets…??
  19. FinLuver

River Rights ... Again

Makes me think that this needs to happen up Quartzville… Private…No Trepassing signs (and even rope/wire gates) are springing up everywhere. Some asshat has even dug up big bumps in all the pull outs, to keep ya from parking. That’s why I travel up there with one of these… 😳😉😁
  20. FinLuver

Panama

Adulting… 😉😁