Search results

1. Capt Insano Emeritis

The Ball Park

Growing up in Camas The Ball Park We lived above the Little League baseball park. Both my brother and I played there. It was convenient because we lived a few minutes away and it was a home away from home. We played sandlot with neighborhood kids. Sometimes organize little games inventing our...
  2. Capt Insano Emeritis

SFR General Photography

Assuming SFR is sorta fishing related. ;)
  3. Capt Insano Emeritis

NFR A Christmas memory

We thought we would do the right thing. So we bought a live Christmas tree. Did i know where i would plant it in the garden around New Years Eve? Nope. My experience with a deodar cedar. This was 30 years ago when married with kids and this time of year. We decided to buy a live 7’ tree. It was...
  4. Capt Insano Emeritis

Ribs

Jeanne’s Bday dinner( for a few days ;) and rather well done…Her son is a carnivore. Maybe he can some of the rest home, we had a rack last night.
  5. Capt Insano Emeritis

Something I wrote

A while ago…late 90’s. One of the few published…
  6. Capt Insano Emeritis

An old finding

From 1969 or 1970 , in HS Small town rebels
  7. Capt Insano Emeritis

Artist Max Glover

Born in Spokane, Wa- lives in Port Townsend.
  8. Capt Insano Emeritis

Breakfast

And more… had to shoot a pic of this. At Natalies in Camas,wa… half came home in a box. Best corned beef hash ever
  9. Capt Insano Emeritis

Built a weird fly rod

So zI like creating things that are tiny sometimes. This is 18” length, “reel” is 1” no in diameter with dentil floss for fly line, tippet is 8x flies are #30 and #32 caddis( hell no I didn’t tie them). Made from a telescoping radio antenna. It all started witha few fly reel keychains I found at...
  10. Capt Insano Emeritis

Painting small

Decided a while back to paint small from the Best One Thousand/ and gave the author Scott Stetzer a print. When working at Echo Each are 1” x 1.25”. I had been in need of cataract surgery but did it anyway.
  11. Capt Insano Emeritis

Caricatures

Kamikaze unrequested stuff on an old fly fishing forum… yeah it was fun. Few felt safe. The only true criteria was that i had met them fished at a rondi with them or just was not sure i liked them much.
  12. Capt Insano Emeritis

Kids stuff

Growing up in Camas The Ball Park We lived above the Little League baseball park. Both my brother and I played there. It was convenient because we lived a few minutes away and it was a home away from home. We played sandlot with neighborhood kids. Sometimes organize little games inventing our...
  13. Capt Insano Emeritis

Paintings it is what do

Variety is my thing. Sometimes large or small , expressive and loose with the brush or somewhat exacting yet hopefully still painterly. I illustrated in my career which i see as work not art.
  14. Capt Insano Emeritis

Framing flies or…

I was not sure where to put this but thought a few might find it as an idea worth considering. I can design and fabricate in wood and plastic and other materials and is usually inspired by opening up to possibilities that i have time for. As a retired guy living on minimal income i tend to reuse...
  15. Capt Insano Emeritis

Merrill Lake

I just read there was a helicopter that crashed into Merrill on the North end. It was a fire fighting operation, crashing into lake making a water pickup run. 200 gallons of jet fuel and hydraulic fluid into the lake. The lake is obviously closed for cleanup. My comment: crap and hell!
  16. Capt Insano Emeritis

Lillie’s On the Fence Gallery

Lillie’s On the Fence Gallery Just opened for the season All new paintings 2008 F Street Meet the artist
  17. Capt Insano Emeritis

On the Fence Gallery

Lily is getting ready for her gallery opening. Its been On The Fence.
  18. Capt Insano Emeritis

Its all gardening

We need more birds