Pete Townshend excerpt from Litehouse
  4. Capt Insano Emeritis

What are you listening to?

One of my early record purchases. Jon Lord was an amazing keyboard player
  5. Capt Insano Emeritis

NFR Humor

6. Capt Insano Emeritis

NFR 2024 Garden and Growing Things thread

Fighting with owners of a house that do not live there . Nope. A doctor purchased it to establish residency in washington. They live across the columbia in Oregon
  7. Capt Insano Emeritis

I do buy starts so i do not know any more
  8. Capt Insano Emeritis

For 40 years I used enclosures a radiator plug in heater and lensed sun exposure only. My absentee neighbors own this big house next door and show up at the house once a month. They are idiot gardeners and planted a bunch of fruit trees 6-8’ from my greenhouse on the sun exposure side. I had to...
  9. Capt Insano Emeritis

NFR Humor

Noticed that… kind of made it funnier unless you come from the midwest… ;) Rather than type swear words . I would use the substitute word “Sheboygan!”which OMJ was quick to take exception with… He said he came from there… Oops!
  10. Capt Insano Emeritis

Soon some of these plants will go out . They are quite large. Still adjusting to the speed of growth from my saved seed. I will start a few weeks later still next year.
  11. Capt Insano Emeritis

NFR Humor

12. Capt Insano Emeritis

NFR Humor

13. Capt Insano Emeritis

NFR Humor

I thought it was funny and showed it to Jeanne sitting beside me. She laughed I looked at her and she at me and pointed to the little girl on the left . ?, “Oh” I said… “I feel good about me. I don’t see color.”
  14. Capt Insano Emeritis

NFR Humor

We watched the Bones pilot last night and a few more.We both watched it from time to time 20 plus years ago in our different lives. Anyway so we watched it. We watch things we both have seen before and remember them vaguely. Here is a quote: “The skin in the scat has a tattoo.” This was...
  15. Capt Insano Emeritis

Nice work. Get some worm castings to add and mix in … it is magic(wilco farm store, or Parkrose (hardware and garden store) helps a lot with water retention and trace minerals ph neutral