Search results

1. B

Tuna 2024

Have you picked up your backing line? Do you know how to tie a double bimini knot
  2. B

Tuna 2024

Cabezon fishes nothing but tube flys. I’ve tied a few but have not fish any yet.
  3. B

What's in your cast iron tonight?

In California pork is surveyed in green sauce, in New Mexico beef is survived in green sauce. I’ve never had pork in red sauce, but that looks yummy
  4. B

Strange, weird or odd or whatever beach finds thread….

Does anyone else see the giant heron in different colored sandstones, it on the right hand side rope latter
  5. B

Puget Sound

Bottom contours as well as swell direction.
  6. B

Puget Sound

Since it’s not fishing related would you mind telling me in pm where that pick is from.as an old surfer I would love to know
  7. B

Wood burning……

As I can’t draw a strange line with a ruler I can only imagine being able to something that artistic.
  8. B

Tuna 2023

I opened up my first 1/2 pint of last years caned tuna, I was doing a Mod on Nicks formula I added a squirt of lemon juice and a 1/4t of canning salt to go with Nicks clove of garlic. I’m stoked on this formula. Best tuna sandwich I’ve ever had.
  9. B

NFR What Are You Drinking?

You’re out of my class, this retired guy just sprung for a this bottle I enjoy the peat.
  10. IMG_5321.jpeg

IMG_5321.jpeg

11. B

NFR Humor

It took several months of ergin just to get the local virgin with the sweet face up to my place to full around a-bit, next day she woke up rosy and she sungeled up so cosy when she asked me how I liked it I hurt me to admit. I GOT STONED AND I MISSED IT, I GOT STONED AND IT ROLLED RIGHT BY, I...
  12. B

Magnification

I buy magnifying glasses that I buy at the dollar store I’m up to 3X now and the cost is no longer a dollar even at the Dollar store they now cost me $1.25.
  13. B

NFR Humor

I had a beeper and my wife had me on speed dial she use to call me hang up and recall me about 4 to 8 times when I would call her back she’d ask how many call it took to get a hardon🥴
  14. B

NFR Humor

I thought setting back my new watch was a bitch
  15. IMG_5311.jpeg

IMG_5311.jpeg

16. B

2023 Garden Thread

On first look I though it was a snake.
  17. B

What's in your vise?

Got a question for all you great tiers. My daughter is living in Idaho and has some chickens, she also picked up some guinea foul and sent me some feathers from the guinea’s. I picked up a few feathers from a garage sale awhile back and they had some bugs I was lucky enough to have kept them in...
  18. B

What Are You Eating?

eva I made a great buy on pork, Isn’t odd pork at my store is pork is cheaper then chicken oh well, so I made Chile verde, served with beans and flour torts, we had that for dinner on the first night, but we didn’t really want it again and I had made so much of it and didn’t want to freeze it...
  19. IMG_5293.jpeg

IMG_5293.jpeg

20. IMG_5292.jpeg

IMG_5292.jpeg