Search results

1. TicTokCroc

They DARED TO REMOVE ME

2. TicTokCroc

NFR "The Hypocrite" TGR film about advocacy/fossil fuels/Outdoor State

Confirmed my suspicions, you guys are all insufferable. Adios.
  3. TicTokCroc

NFR "The Hypocrite" TGR film about advocacy/fossil fuels/Outdoor State

Hydrocarbon fuels are a renewable resource and much less polluting then extracting the rare earth's in scale needed for batteries and solar. Wind energy doesn't pencil out, the windmills fail and age out before they pay for themselves, kill birds of prey, and whales in the ocean. Then they go...
  4. TicTokCroc

What's in your vise?

Hey there's some Argus 🧐
  5. TicTokCroc

Another cougar attack near Snoqualmie

Can't wait for the grizzly bears!
  6. TicTokCroc

First Place Swap

Gotta give credit when due, the usps successfully delivered this care package from Alaska today. Lynx, mink, ermine, squirrel, bags of grouse feathers, 2 bags of snowshoe hare feet in borax. I need to wash and lay the Hares feet out to dry for a while. Any fly patterns use lynx or ermine?
  7. 1000005832.jpg

1000005832.jpg

8. TicTokCroc

Portland Sportsman’s Show

I'm not schizophrenic yet, but it might cause the wife some concerns if she sees me asking myself for the day off :LOL:o_O
  9. TicTokCroc

NFR Humor

Because I ain't following no sissified European traffic rules.
  10. TicTokCroc

Portland Sportsman’s Show

Haven't been in 10 years or more, it's always the same old stuff. Better off going to a fly specific show. Too bad Albany is on a weekend, my only day off is Monday, I can never go to these things.
  11. TicTokCroc

NFR Humor

I figured it was for trucks, cops in a hurry or something along those lines.
  12. TicTokCroc

Whats the Best Coffee For Super Bowel Monday!!

Why pay extra when you have a perfectly good shower wand 🤙
  13. TicTokCroc

NFR Humor

The ones around here have a slightly raised and angled brick or cement 'buffer' around the center island that's about the same width as a lane. It's a bit bumpy but you can straighten out your lane pretty good by launching over that.
  14. TicTokCroc

First Place Swap

The usps is running about a 60% successful delivery rate for me. Ordered a knife blade from eBay that tracking showed left Portland for delivery then disappeared for a month, was about to start the paperwork when it showed up, looks like it got stuck to a magnet at the facility because the...
  15. TicTokCroc

NFR Humor

I always turn round-abouts into strait-abouts, if there's no traffic. This is Murica not Europe.
  16. TicTokCroc

First Place Swap

Fine by me, donate my extra, high grade them, I think the tinsel on one of them didn't sit very even.
  17. TicTokCroc

Upcoming Carp Clave...Boardman, Oregon

I mean I could donate some fine cannabis seeds for a raffle, or a oz or 2.. I dunno how well that would go over with the show promoters
  18. TicTokCroc

What I'm trying to say not very clearly is having a booth at a fly fishing show is a very good and effective use of donation money compared to other things.
  19. TicTokCroc

I'm guessing a fly fishing expo in Albany, they are just happy your showing up.
  20. TicTokCroc

If you build it they will come... sorry that was last century. Here's the deal! You have to actively promote and recruit. Go where the people are till you build a self sustaining momentum. This is the smartest use of "donations" if you want the site to pay for itself. We make most of our...