Search results

1. Jeff Dodd

**Gifted** T14, Braided Loops, etc.

Pick up downtown Snohomish ————————— Gifted / gone! T14, etc ———————- gifted/gone Cortland 333 Fly Line WF 5wt floater Lightly used ——————— Jim Teeny Line -
  2. Jeff Dodd

FS Cortland Black Diamond 8’6” 6wt, ***Sold***

***Sold*** Nice used fly rod, in sock No tube Pick up in downtown Snohomish 8’. 6” long 6wt Graphite These rods have a following. I bought it used a number of years ago. Never did fish it. Hope it finds a new home. Nice lightweight rod at 2 1/2 oz.
  3. Jeff Dodd

FS Lamiglas 9’ 7wt + Bonus Rod **SOLD**

Both rods **SOLD** (2) Two Rods - $60 for both Lamiglas G 1298-7 ; 9’ 7wt Line. 2-piece Made in USA Nice casting rod, as expected. Abu Crossfire XT (also graphite) 9’ 7wt Also a nice casting rod with slow action. Imagine all the Pinks you can catch with these rods! Pick up in downtown...
  4. Jeff Dodd

SOLD 15’ Alumacraft Modified V Jon Boat, Yamaha 25hp

I’ve decided to sell my all welded Stillwater powered Jon boat. Ordered with flat floor and drop deck at the bow. The hull is designed with a short tunnel to feed the prop water and runs in 8” of water. 15’ long at centerline, 46”beam. Includes a 2021 Yamaha 25hp outboard. Electric start...
  5. Jeff Dodd

SFR SOLD- Bigfoot 2500 series, 21’ Rear Bed Trailer

Bigfoot Travel Trailer For Sale Located: Snohomish, WA Price: $27,000. (Reduced) Model Year: 2005 2500 Series, 21’ rear bedroom Tires: 2.5 years old (all 5) Axle/Hubs serviced last week Brakes adjusted last week New wheel center caps and new lug nuts 2 Propane tanks certified for 5 years &...
  6. Jeff Dodd

GEAR Rods/Reel: Shimano & Fenwick Rods, Abu 6500 reel

Shimano Convergence & Abu C3 6500 - $60 for both 10’ 6” , line 8-17lbs Good on the downrigger for coho. Comes with Abu reel and 15lbs mono Fenwick Mooching Fiberglass Rod — $60 FS89C 8’10” Foam handle, well used, fishing condition! These Fenwick FS89C are my favorite blank for downrigger...
  7. Jeff Dodd

Fenwick FF858, & Cortland Black Diamond 6wt, 8’6”

Vintage fiberglass Fenwick FF858 8’6” 8wt Very good condition, with aluminum Fenwick tube and nylon red rod sock. $100 Nice used rod, rod sock and Rod Candy case. I’ve had it for many years and don’t seem to use it. Great casting rod with good accuracy. Spigot ferrules. Great condition, the...
  8. Jeff Dodd

Sold- Allen Olympic OP7126 Spey Rod & Alpha II Reel, size 4

Board member @Gary Knowels did a fine job building this rod for me. An unnamed forum member traded me the blank for some used waders. 😂 I purchased the components, Batson I think, in Sequim. Tip top was in the bag, it’s also included- 4-piece rod. Used only a couple times. Reel is...
  9. Jeff Dodd

HDPE Oar Lock Blocks (2) and Sawyer oar locks

$75 for everything Local pick up in Snohomish, near downtown 1/2 proceeds go to @Mark Yoshida ! I will include the mounting hardware, if I can find the box of fasteners. Hope this finds a home.
  10. Jeff Dodd

EasyRider Cub Scout

EasyRiders were built in Renton for years, designed by Peter Kaupet. Very well made and thought out boats. The Cub Scout was approved to be carried by his float plane. I’ve wanted one of these for a long time. Summertime swimming fun and unsinkable, as it’s 2 fiberglass hulls fit together...
  11. Jeff Dodd

FS Regal Fly Vise - Sold!

REGAL VISE- $75 I’m no longer using this vise, but I do appreciate the simplicity in design and adjustable height and table clamp that this vise is equipped with. Sweep debris right onto the floor! 😎 Jaws are in good condition and the clamp adjust to a variety of table top thicknesses...
  12. Jeff Dodd

FS PENDING: Force Fins - SOLD

Force Fins size XXL. I purchased these used on WFF but sold my inflatable kick boat… they need to go to someone who will use them. I wear size 12 shoe and these were to be worn with dive booties. PM me for a meet-up
  13. Jeff Dodd

Sawyer Oars

Last year I bought a used set of Sawyer 8’ MXS oars. They are way overkill for my intended use I realized after buying them. I have a 15’ Alumacraft Jon with a Modified V bow. I really just wanted to control my drifts down the lazy sections of river, and move around a lake ease into position...
  14. Jeff Dodd

Matromial Bars Recipe - Mahood Lake Lodge

Matrimonial Bars, recipe from Mahood Lake Lodge, 1946. Unearthed from my grandparents recipes. Gram use to make and they are delicious.