Search results

1. Riverforged

Truthful Pyramid Lake Report

Headed over there soon for my first time. Taking a float tube and my outcast stealth pro. I've fished them both in some crazy Montana winds and several Great Lakes fisheries. Maybe I will get my butt kicked. We'll see!
  2. Riverforged

Rod Storage Project and Montana in Feb

Just meant something like this - would remove the need for the vertical corner posts in front and leave it open.
  3. Riverforged

True, I have room where I plan to use it but it could be an issue in the future. I have an idea to remove the solid posts on the front corners and use more of an L bracket to support each level of rod tubes... similar to a curtain rod bracket, that way you wouldn't have to slide them in from the...
  4. Riverforged

I've been tossing around some ideas for rod storage. I'll post an image below of some 3D prototyping. Planning to make something in the near future. On the cold days, I don't feel like wood working (shop isn't heated), and on the warm days, I run to the river. I'll have to plan ahead and stay...
  5. Riverforged

NFR Has anyone heard from Old Man Jim? Update: RIP OMJ. Give ‘em hell wherever you are!

Sad to have found this. The last time I spoke with him was May 30th 2022. Dude was a Legend. Some memories with him: We were talking at one of the fly shops near his place. He asked if I wanted to follow him to one of his fishin spots, to which I obviously replied "heck yeah". He made a quick...
  6. Old Man Jim 2015.JPG

Old Man Jim 2015.JPG