Search results

1. D

Blob Flies!

2. Screenshot_20240316_084501_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240316_084501_Gallery.jpg

3. D

New/like New Hoodies

Cleaning out my closet of hoodies and shirts I never got around to wearing other than around the house if they were worn at all. 1) Free Fly Bamboo Crossover Hoodie 3XL (fits like 2XL) Grey and Black $10 each 2) Free Fly Bamboo lightweight hoodie 3XL (fits like 2XL) Black 3) Free Fly...
  4. D

Green Chorominoids.?

5. Screenshot_20240105_073836_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240105_073836_Gallery.jpg

6. D

FreeFly Hoodies (New)

Update to reflect SOLD items.. see original post
  7. D

FreeFly Hoodies (New)

They make really good clothing!
  8. D

FreeFly Hoodies (New)

I have multiple Free Fly hoodies that are new in the package or still with the tags.. others were worn only a few times and are in like new condition.. These are great hoodies but no longer fit me. Free Fly apparel runs small - a 2XL fits more like an XL, XL like a L, etc... here are the hoodies...
  9. D

Damaged my spring creek pram/repair help needed

That's a great idea.. will move it to that forum. The responses here have been great.. definitely know what needs to be done to repair the pram.
  10. D

Thanks Evan.. appreciate the offer. Will keep that in mind a d will reach out to you if needed..
  11. D

Thanks Ive.. looking for someone to take this on..
  12. D

I'm in the Spokane area... where are you?
  13. D

Straight as far as I can tell.... your take on it sounds thr same as my brother's.. don't do such work myself so am looking for someone who can do such repairs... damage was done when backing out of a campsite and hit a tree...
  14. D

Thanks Evan.. spoke to my brother who is good at doing this type of work and in addition to the fiberglass work the wood on top would need replacing and some type of support added to the sides where it "folded" upon impact to keep it from reverting back to that position...
  15. D

Both sides were damaged but one side its limited to the top whereas the other side it extends down closer to the floor... was backing out if a camo site and didn't see a tree..
  16. D

Was just up at Georgetown lake and sadly damaged my Spring Creek pram... I think it's salvageable and can be repaired but that's beyond my level of skill and expertise to do such work myself... attached a few photos of the damage. If anyone here can do such repair work or can put me in touch...
  17. 20230705_120721.jpg

20230705_120721.jpg

18. 20230705_121003.jpg

20230705_121003.jpg

19. 20230705_120942.jpg

20230705_120942.jpg