Search results

1. smc

NFL 2022 Season

Basically. You should watch the movie "Moneyball" if you get a chance. It's about how analytics got started with the baseball Oakland A's.
  2. smc

Cookies ERROR problems... (inc darkmode)

I had the cookie issue (don't use darkmode). Firefox & Chrome on mac & safari on ipad. The error on firefox was a little more persistent, had to clear the cache a few times for the error to go away. I poked around this morning to see if I could get the error to show. All seems fine, except...
  3. Screen Shot 2022-11-30 at 9.29.24 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-30 at 9.29.24 AM.png

4. smc

NFL 2022 Season

I'd say they are implying that Jimmy G is a bargain.
  5. smc

"You're gonna need a bigger bowl"

“utmost care is taken when all our carp are caught,” adding that "fish are... never removed fully from the water" Never. Ever.
  6. smc

WTF, WDFW?

In the context of the (title of) the original post, I'd say the WDFW screws the Eastside & Westside differently, but equally. WTF for sure.
  7. smc

WTF, WDFW?

Sure. The following from Merriam-webster is a positive ”or not”. At least in my view: a : preoccupied with arcane details or procedures in a specialized field She can get wonky about the economy when she wants to, but what sets her apart is her ability to tell a coherent, populist story about...
  8. smc

WTF, WDFW?

I’m thinking you did not like “wonky”. It can be a negative word. Or not. I think you might be a bit wonky about certain things, and I say that admiringly.
  9. smc

Fly Fishing & Trekking in Gabon west Africa

Thank you for this @DimeBrite.
  10. smc

Six Gray Wolves in Washington Were Fatally Poisoned, Officials Say (NY Times)

And there are the dogs that look like bears...
  11. bear-dogs-34__605.jpg

bear-dogs-34__605.jpg

12. smc

Welcome Fall

Your friend can post whatever he/she/they/them/etc/etc likes Swimmy! But I am certain a Fall decor thread would get more traction if you started one. Tell your friend :) (y)
  13. smc

Welcome Fall

Thanks Gyrfalcon!
  14. smc

Welcome Fall

Yes Old Man. You have passed there.
  15. smc

Welcome Fall

Fall is here! My favorite time of year. Its a time of culmination, of fruition, of soft reconciliation. The hours are no longer endless, and the light perhaps more precious because of that. We harvest, we gather, we honor and celebrate. Fall is here.
  16. 629E4602-423B-44E7-86E8-FC97A448CF87.jpeg

629E4602-423B-44E7-86E8-FC97A448CF87.jpeg

17. smc

Canyon Creek

Damfino where that is
  18. smc

NFL 2022 Season

Yes!
  19. smc

Boat covers

Maybe if you made a pvc a frame, like this picture. Snow should slide right off?