NFR 2022-23 ski season. Let's Go!!!!

Non-fishing related

adamcu280

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Bring your rock board/skis. They haven't gotten snow in a week and won't get more for at least a week.
Oh I know! I was up last Wednesday and decided to go fishing this weekend instead. Still, "every pair of skis = rock skis" and I'll be there for opening day!

O' Clarkii Stomias

Landlocked Atlantic Salmon
Forum Supporter
Drop the knee, get your ACL replaced, switch to randonee gear and say “why the f*** didnt I do this 15 years ago” 😉
Yeah, I telied for 30 years, and feel extremely lucky with my knees. Skied on AT gear for a bit, but after I blew up a toe piece on my binding at speed, I am full on Alpine gear. Though I still prefer a +100mm underfoot all mountain ski as a daily driver.

Hem

Life of the Party
Yeah, I telied for 30 years, and feel extremely lucky with my knees. Skied on AT gear for a bit, but after I blew up a toe piece on my binding at speed, I am full on Alpine gear. Though I still prefer a +100mm underfoot all mountain ski as a daily driver.
No knee concerns for me other than the obvious wear and tear from a lifestyle.
But I will confess the woman might be on to something...at 4 in the morning when my eyes are crusted shut it sure is easier to take a leak sitting down.🤣

Canuck from Kansas

Aimlessly wondering through life
Forum Supporter
No knee concerns for me other than the obvious wear and tear from a lifestyle.
But I will confess the woman might be on to something...at 4 in the morning when my eyes are crusted shut it sure is easier to take a leak sitting down.🤣

... and at 2 AM, 12 midnight, etc, etc ...

John Svahn

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
I have only been Nordic skiing so far this year. It has been good but low tide. Supposedly we are going to get 2-4 feet this week to get things crunk!

swimmy

An honest tune with a lingering lead
What happened to Swimmy?
He get the boot?

Nah, just laying low.

Skiing has been insane good though. Best start to a season I can remember.

DSC_3617.jpg