NFL 2022 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

HauntedByWaters

Life of the Party
My friends and I have watched most Hawks games together since Holmgren took over when we were in college. It used to be we would watch football all day and drink beer all day. Now we drink a lot less and don’t go all day.

Anyway, out of 6 guys I have watched Hawks with for over 20 years, none of us were ever a fan of Russel Wilson. I mean we were glad he was the QB when we were winning but there is just something about that guy I can’t put my finger on. We were grateful but that was it.

We also thought RW was highly overrated when the team was on his back. He would slay a weak defense but 3 and out all day against a good one. Obviously he was good enough and that’s all we needed but for what the Donkeys paid for him I think they made a mistake.

As I said before, I think the Donks will turn it around somewhat and RW will be fine, but the expectations over the summer were unbelievable to me as someone who watched practically every game RW has played. This was not Tom Brady to a loaded Tampa Bay a few years ago but it seemed like that is what Donks fan expected.
M

Last edited:

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Is this actually true?

Yes, besides Urban Meyer, Pederson is tied with two other coaches for 5th place with two wins.
SF

D7FAD97C-13FC-4033-A4CE-1ABC9AB2F54E.png

Last edited:

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
yikes....just saw a replay of that. I didn't hear what they were saying about it, but that looks like a serious spinal issue....not minor. at. all....
hope that dude is ok.

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
Yeah, that fencing position with the arms is a sure indicator of concussion/ brain injury.
After his concussion last week, it does not look good for Miami clearing him to play with a 'back injury'...
Real possibility he may never play again.

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
Yeah, that fencing position with the arms is a sure indicator of concussion/ brain injury.
After his concussion last week, it does not look good for Miami clearing him to play with a 'back injury'...
Real possibility he may never play again.
yeah, and that was my first thought too...

but I'm not a doctor, just happen be friends with a good number of folks with spinal cord injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.