mickey rat's latest activity

• mickey rat
    mickey rat reacted to jasmillo's post in the thread What's Catching You Fish? with Like Like.
    Shrimpy fly. Saltwater src love it as do eells springs stockers at the local lake. It’s bright and, mostly marabou so really moves. The...
  • mickey rat
    mickey rat reacted to Rvrfisher360's post in the thread Deals at online Retailers with Like Like.
    Not an online retailer but there is a free Rolltop desk located in Blaine WA - Great deal for someone looking for a new tying station...
  • mickey rat
    mickey rat reacted to Stonedfish's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
    Only one cutt this morning. One perfectly good Heinz Hot Taco Sauce available upon request. Time for some yard work. SF
  • mickey rat
    mickey rat reacted to Stonedfish's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
    Pat, Great stories. Like you, I'm glad I got to experience winter blackmouth fishing at the height of the program. Lots of fun times on...
  • mickey rat
    mickey rat replied to the thread vices?.
    I use a Renzetti Traveler too, but swapped out the jaws to the midge size as I tie a lot of 22 size crap for my son in CO. I can still...
  • mickey rat
    mickey rat reacted to Hem's post in the thread Beulah vs Echo? with Like Like.
    New addition to the quiver yesterday. This rod is GREAT! I have been practicing the 2H-OH cast with a loaner. Lawn cast the Beulah last...
  • mickey rat
    mickey rat reacted to Billy's post in the thread CP with Like Like.
    I was in the mood to kick around a bigger lake. The sights and sounds of spring did not disappoint. Billy 🍻
  • mickey rat
    mickey rat reacted to Kilchis's post in the thread Lake craft recommendation with Like Like.
    This illustrates the freeboard of an Outcast Scout laden with about 240 pounds of assorted gear and lard. My butt is not in the water...
  • mickey rat
    mickey rat reacted to iveofione's post in the thread Lake craft recommendation with Like Like.
    I'm using a Scadden Predator that I have had for several years and after correcting several gaffes on the part of Scadden it has become...
  • mickey rat
    mickey rat replied to the thread Lake craft recommendation.
    I prefer the Scout but sometimes it’s not very practical to lug it any distance to launch. Having a DIY build cart helps in that regard...
  • mickey rat
    mickey rat reacted to Stonedfish's post in the thread Official Beach Line Thread with Like Like.
    Thanks for the reply. Hopefully if shops have an opportunity to do these lines again, one will choose a version of the CQS with a...
  • mickey rat
    mickey rat reacted to Jake Watrous's post in the thread Official Beach Line Thread with Like Like.
    A private message from @mickey rat reminded me I never got around to correcting myself. Yes, it’s the Rio Grand taper in intermediate...
  • mickey rat
    mickey rat reacted to Zak's post in the thread Pyrosomes with Like Like.
    https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/climate-lab/blobby-creatures-washed-up-on-west-coast-beaches-during-marine-warming-sucking-up-e...
  • mickey rat
    mickey rat reacted to Scudley Do Right's post in the thread Official Beach Line Thread with Like Like.
    New option at Avid. They have 5 & 6 weights. 38' head length and braided core.
  • mickey rat
    mickey rat reacted to Brian Miller's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
    Slack is when I find myself a log to sit on, get out a snack, have some hot tea, and just watch for a bit; keeping an eye on flotsam and...