GLC's latest activity

• G
    GLC replied to the thread Truthful Pyramid Lake Report.
    https://www.pyramidlakeflyfishing.com/ Here's a link for Rob's blog. You know that the winds are something you should take very...
  • G
    GLC reacted to RichS's post in the thread What's in your vise? with Like Like.
    My first try at creating spots on the side. Semi-successful I guess but time consuming and tricky for sure. Hook: Kona XSS #1/0 Tail...
  • G
    A couple of smaller frogs for the early season frog hatch. A really bright one Hook: TMC 8089 #6 Weed Guard: 20 pound Mason hard mono...
  • G
    A jointed mouse. Bought some Kiley's mouse bits from MRFC on a "stupid cheap deal last year. We will see how this fishes. Didn't pack it...
  • G
    Less than two months until topwater season- Lucky Wiggler- Jim Stewart
  • G
    The attempt here was to use the weight in the back of the fly to anchor the back and let the front move in a sort of walk the dog...
  • G
    GLC reacted to Matt B's post in the thread Wet Flies for Lakes with Like Like.
    It’s a good all purpose buggy fly per the thread prompt!
  • G
    GLC reacted to Eastside's post in the thread Wet Flies for Lakes with Like Like.
    Gartside Sparrow variation. The red ice dub “bleeds” into the fly as it is fished.
  • G
    GLC reacted to Matt B's post in the thread Wet Flies for Lakes with Like Like.
    How about the Gartside Sparrow? Works for me. https://www.jackgartside.com/step_gartside_sparrow.htm ^not my tie nor my image
  • G
    GLC replied to the thread Wet Flies for Lakes.
    Wow, Matt B, same fly posted within 1 minute of each other, what's the odds of that.
  • G
    GLC replied to the thread Wet Flies for Lakes.
    Jack Gartside's Sparrow is my "go to" searching pattern in a new to me Lake.
    • 1707680243345.png
  • G
    GLC added the media item 1707680243345.png to Fish and Fishing Pics.
    1707680243345.png
  • G
    My first try at a balsa wood popper- Gerbubble This is two pieces of balsa wood attached to the hook shank with 5 minute epoxy after...
  • G
    GLC replied to the thread What's in your vise?.
    I too am sorry to hear this, Norm. I'm going to miss viewing your always well-presented traditional flies. I've always been awed with...
  • G
    Three months from now it will be so different from the icy mess this morning. Frogs hopping and bass biting.