Draketake's latest activity

• D
    Draketake replied to the thread NFR protecting that siding.
    @SurfnFish thank you for this thread.
  • D
    Draketake replied to the thread SOLD! My Neighbor's Boat.
    What a great deal. Beautiful little boat too.
  • D
    Draketake reacted to RichS's post in the thread What's in your vise? with Like Like.
    Imitative Boobies. I have had good success with both of these. They are excellent for fishing right on the bottom with very few snags...
  • D
    Draketake replied to the thread Flashlight?.
    @Zak, I agree with you. The new, LED, Mini Mag Lite Pro, I picked up, is incredibly bright, light weight and small in size. USA...
  • D
    Draketake reacted to SurfnFish's post in the thread a good stuff thread? with Like Like.
    we all have some hacks, stuff, etc we use to make fishing more fun and manageable, maybe roll it into one thread? Anyhoo.. These oval...
  • D
    Draketake reacted to RCF's post in the thread vices? with Like Like.
    You understood correctly. I also find having a base model provides greater height than a C-clamp. I actually do not mind having a couple...
  • D
    Draketake reacted to krusty's post in the thread vices? with Like Like.
    One thing about NorVises, they do not function well as travel vises. The thread post is an integral component of the NorVise system, and...
  • D
    Draketake replied to the thread Tippet spool management.
    What Sculpin Swinger has done is nice. Ive DIY those and they work great. What I dont like about them is the eventual stretch of the...
  • D
    Draketake replied to the thread vices?.
    @RCF, If I understand you correctly, you are saying you like the stability of the C Clamp but It doesn't fit ( open wide enough to grab...
  • D
    A "top ten day" is serious business, well done dad! Happy Easter all, Kenneth
  • D
    Draketake replied to the thread Custom rod - help identify?.
    Pure Class all around. Gorgeous.
  • D
    Draketake reacted to Matt B's post in the thread The "How was your weekend?" thread... with Like Like.
    Weekend was pretty good. I did take the kids out for stocker trout on Sunday. The fish had been in the lake about 2 weeks so I figured...
  • D
    Draketake reacted to RichS's post in the thread What's in your vise? with Like Like.
    My first try at creating spots on the side. Semi-successful I guess but time consuming and tricky for sure. Hook: Kona XSS #1/0 Tail...
  • D
    Draketake replied to the thread vices?.
    Regal Medallion C Clamp, for the last 38 years. Ties everything I've ever needed from #26 Dries to Bass Flies. Caveat...I dont fish...
  • D
    Draketake replied to the thread What's in your vise?.
    @Little Fork, Nice looking flies. Just a heads up...............you will probably become addicted. Have fun. Bob