Recent content by Doublebluff

1. Doublebluff

Panama

Very nice. Thanks for taking the time to post can comment.
  2. Doublebluff

DC and Denver trip

I had to go to Bethesda MD on bizness, so I decided to find a couple fishing holes. I have a friend in the area and we commonly try to fish when I go out there. We settled on a place called Double Spur Outfitters in Star Tannery VA. It is about 90 min from Bethesda. They have a day's worth of...
  3. Doublebluff

What have you done for your boat lately?

I finally set up a ceiling mount for storing my pontoon. I used a couple of Home Depot bike lifts.
  4. Doublebluff

The annual report, with a smile!

Wonderful report.
  5. Doublebluff

The "How was your weekend?" thread...

Caught nothing here, swinging big things. Did OK here, mainly trolling littler things.
  6. Doublebluff

lithium battery questions

After I bought my battery I got on the Dakota Lithium battery mailing list. This is what they say about charging.
  7. Doublebluff

MELinOre and WW... I do both of those things with my minnkota! Oars going forward, fins going backwards. It is quite a propulsion menagerie. BigSplashTom: I looked but I don't have the best pic of the motor actually mounted on my pontoon. But, here are a couple pics of how things look. I got...
  8. Doublebluff

What's in your vise?

I tied enough of these for one or two more tries this season.
  9. Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 7.49.20 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 7.49.20 AM.png

10. Doublebluff

Well, I bit the bullet and went lithium. I also bought the smallest Minn Kota that has a PWM built in... Maybe a little overpowered for my 9 foot pontoon! As my buddy says, we'll be able to ski behind it. Thanks for all the input.
  11. Doublebluff

First Place Swap

A great thread, another fine example of what it is all about.
  12. Doublebluff

Roaming around central WA

Great stuff- thanks for posting.
  13. Doublebluff

The "How was your weekend?" thread...

I have thrown a lot of casts between this fish and my last one. A humbling number of casts. A lot of pretty cobwebs on the riverbank and trails this time of year. It was a wonderful morning on the river. I'm glad I got out cuz flows are going to spike for a while.