Recent content by Divad

1. Divad

Rod Building The Rod Building Thread

That is mine with the temporary wraps for test casting on it. Were you referring to a blue wrap? I am going to try the two out tonight, I have pretty much every ProWrap shade of blue to play with 😁
  2. Divad

Rod Building The Rod Building Thread

Took the 7’9” Fast Glass 742 with temporary guide wraps out to test today and boy does it sing. 1/2oz lure can be tossed with distance without effort and the glass bends very nicely. KR Concept guide train showed no issues, no line slap or coiling issues with the butt guide. Onto wrapping it...
  3. Divad

Pikeminnow on the fly

I would rather catch bluegill on the fly over targeting squaws. Not a very fun fish to jostle with, that being said I do bycatch them during summer head season. I’m pretty sure the payment program is for the Columbia on the east side of the state (?).
  4. Divad

NFR Hockey 23/24 Season

🤞 this was the last game for Hakstol as a Kraken head coach. He certainly hasn’t solidified anything spectacular to continue as the second longest head coach in the pacific. Look forward to offseason moves and how we utilize some of the AHL prospects next year. In the meantime go Canucks...
  5. Divad

Guided trip question

Every guide is accustomed to getting smacked by stuff 👍 I used to wear a hat and a sun hoodie (up). Laughs would be shared when I’d get a whack and casting tips handed out after 😁 If you’re a beer drinker bring a couple local to you brews and share with the boat. You’re going to have a great...
  6. Divad

What's your favorite dry or emerger Callibaetis pattern?

One of the lakes I really like has a strong spring hatch. The tails(?) are so friggin long, this thread reminds me I need to make a new baetis pattern for it in a few weeks.
  7. CAF82342-EA43-4EE6-85F9-0A4EF91C00E4.jpeg

CAF82342-EA43-4EE6-85F9-0A4EF91C00E4.jpeg

8. 78500A1F-133F-47BE-90FB-9CEAE054BFF2.jpeg

78500A1F-133F-47BE-90FB-9CEAE054BFF2.jpeg

9. Divad

Dept. of Ecology declares drought emergency for most of Washington state

🤞 we get rain throughout this summer and some more sustained dumps this spring. Also 🙏 ree-rees don't start fires and electrical companies proactively fix known issues.
  10. Divad

Puget Sound

That is awesome! I’m so glad they seized the boat. Willapa Bay/Tokeland has some bad actors too that steal pots regularly.
  11. Divad

NFR Humor

These voiceovers this guy does are too good 😁
  12. Divad

The "How was your weekend?" thread...

Thank you Buzzy 👍 Enjoyed doing it in the sun while listening to the mariners. I must of spent an hour just looking for my inverted torx sockets 🤦‍♂️ second time ever using them. Time to get a big rolling toolbox to hold everything so I don’t have to open tubs.
  13. Divad

Oh, and a coolant bypass tube replacement but the Mopar part now looks like a toddler carved out the inside. The plastic that sluffed off with a simple finger poke had me looking elsewhere. So I ordered an aftermarket from a diesel performance shop in Mexico. Plus a coolant flush and oil...
  14. Divad

Leaking oil cooler was quoted at $1300, 4 hours later I did it myself. Dam Italian engineers had to put one bolt behind the ac compressor mount to make it a fun job. “To get one step forward you must go three steps back” - some VM Motori Engineer said laughing
  15. Divad

Got any bird pics?

Well it’s pretty much done! The burned look came out really good and might put a penny at the roof apex on the front to blend in the theme. Most likely won’t get used until next year as I guess Wrens and Chickadees search out their nest sites in March/April. Pennies should dull up by then too...