dirty dog's latest activity

• dirty dog
    dirty dog replied to the thread Dog Bite On Waders.
    You should still call the LEO's. You were assaulted. Just the same as if I walked up to you and slapped yer face. That dog is gonna bite...
  • dirty dog
    I have seven, sweet little gold nuggets to sell. Course they are gonna grow up to be big dogs. Three girls and four boys. I’m asking...
    • IMG_0048.jpeg
    • IMG_0046.jpeg
    • IMG_0050.jpeg
  • dirty dog
    dirty dog replied to the thread Pikeminnow on the fly.
    My friend and I would go out in late summer afternoons and fish the weed edges on the Columbia River around Lincoln Rock park. We would...
  • dirty dog
    I'm turning 74 this summer and for the last 7 years I don't go fishing or rock hounding without my staff. When I wet wade I will get...
  • dirty dog
    I grew up here in Southern OR and as I remember 60 yrs ago that the snow pack up at Crater lake was 20 plus ft and when Diamond lake...
  • dirty dog
    dirty dog replied to the thread Bamboo ?.
    Thanks again guys I could feel the 4wt loading and unloading up to a point and then it seems like the rod lost it's strength. Yesterday...
  • dirty dog
    Did someone say "climate change" I moved here to Oregon from Washington 4 years ago. We moved into the house in August and it rained and...
  • dirty dog
    dirty dog replied to the thread Bamboo ?.
    Thanks guys And yer right about the shorter the rod the less leverage. There is a small blue line I like to fish and the bamboo should...
  • dirty dog
    dirty dog posted the thread Bamboo ? in General Discussion.
    I was gifted a 6'2" 4wt Carpenter bamboo fly rod. I took one of my 4wt reels with #4 wff line and put it on the bamboo rod to test it...
  • dirty dog
    I like to bank fish lakes. Walk and wade along the shoreline is the best when possible. Sorry I won't be joining you as I live way south...
  • dirty dog
    dirty dog replied to the thread Awesome Dogs of PNW.
    Here is another pic
    • image.jpg
  • dirty dog
    Saturday afternoon my Annabell started having she puppies. She has seven sweet nuggets
    • IMG_0043.jpeg
  • dirty dog
    I figured out how to post pics on here yesterday and my female Golden is gonna have a litter of nuggets any day now. So look out for...
  • dirty dog
    dirty dog replied to the thread Test.
    I got a new Ph and it has a great camera, plus access to the internet. I just had to figure out how to post pics on the forum from the Ph.
  • dirty dog
    dirty dog replied to the thread Test.
    It worked. I’m always happy when I figure things out. With the help of my wife