Recent content by CRO

1. C

True story

There are even lakes in WA that have Horse power restrictions. It is ok to have a motor that exceeds the limit on a craft as long as it isnt used.
  2. C

Trailer problem

It kinda looks like the large nut has backed off allowing the that L bracket to tilt.. Maybe the bolts werent tightened all the way when built.
  3. C

NFR Time Share Exit Advice?

Not a quick exit but have you looked into selling your yearly time to cover your cost of holding onto the contract until it expires.
  4. C

69 years ago

It is interesting to compare the old maps to todays map of the same area. My son has discovered roads that were on the old maps and not on todays maps make for interesting hikes. He looks for ones where there are no distinct trails. Rusty vehicles and abandoned logging equipment are some of...
  5. C

plunking

As a 10yr old growing up on the WA coast, if i wanted to go steelhead fishing then it was to go go with my grandfather who only plunked. By the time i was old enough to drive i got pretty good at it. 60plus yrs. ago i used to fish in a shack just across the road from Gryfalcons house with my...
  6. C

Does anyone know of a good 3 gallon outboard fuel tank?

Is there an O ring under the rim of that cap or is it just hard plastic on plastic? If the cap screws into the cap there is readily available material at auto parts stores to make a gasket.
  7. C

Cell Phone Pics

This Heron was wading Lunds Gulch Creek(Meadowdale Beach Park trail) before be disturbed by hikers. I watched it searching the creek looking but not catching.
  8. IMG_0345.jpeg

IMG_0345.jpeg

9. C

Need a wheel

You could look into using a game cart for moving it. Some are extremely light weight and can carry heavy loads. They have them at Cabelas
  10. C

Looking for summer bass lake airbnb/vrbo suggestions...

It’s not the warmest place to go but Ocean Shores Duck Lake holds lots of Largemouth in the miles of canals. There are air bib places on and off the lake. There’s perch fishing on the beach. With a little luck you may score clam openings.
  11. C

NFR Hockey 23/24 Season

my sister goes to all the Firebirds games (Krakens farm team in Palm Springs) and says the fans want Joey back.
  12. C

NFR Humor

when i was buiding parts for Boeing decades ago, we had a saying "If its Boeing, we aint going."
  13. C

What’s Going on at Reiter Ponds

On my only trip to Reiter this past summer , i passed the east end of the ponds as a crew from the Wallace hatchery were cleaning the northern most pond. I had a nice chat with a long time employee from the wallace hatchery. The next thing i knew the river was closed. Dont know if they filled...
  14. C

Strange, weird or odd or whatever beach finds thread….

I believe a kayaker went missing this pass week off of Edmonds. The coast guard suspended its search monday.
  15. C

Question for swingers and hookups

I once had a prop boat go over my line when gear fishing the lower Snohomish. I let him all 200 yards of line for his effort.