Cliff's latest activity

• Cliff
    Cliff reacted to Bambooflyguy's post in the thread Black bamboo “ugly stick” with Wow Wow.
    This cane was growing a week ago…..5.5 hours from stick to rod! 5’7” 4/5 wt, lawn cast 50’ easily, fishing it today.
  • Cliff
    Cliff replied to the thread A Water Seal in the Sunshine.
    Sweet. Beautiful ties.
  • Cliff
    Cliff replied to the thread Martha Marie gets a work out..
    Beautiful!
  • Cliff
    Cliff replied to the thread Bamboo ?.
    You're gonna have a ball. I have a 7ft 4wt bamboo stick that I love for small streams.
  • Cliff
    Cliff replied to the thread Bamboo Fling 2024.
    Guys, I'll be out of town on vacation during this time and I won't be able to make it. Next year for sure! Cliff
  • Cliff
    Cliff reacted to Islander's post in the thread Rescue, maybe… with Like Like.
    Just want to thank everyone for their input. Plus a big shout out to Steve K. (@Bambooflyguy) who convinced me to give it ago my self...
  • Cliff
    Cliff reacted to Dave Westburg's post in the thread Zig when they zag... with Like Like.
    I'd never really noticed the streaking in a fresh run steelhead's tail until Monday. Looked like the fish had crystal flash embedded in...
  • Cliff
    Cliff replied to the thread Zig when they zag....
    My goodness, you post the coolest bamboo rod and fish pictures I've ever seen.
  • Cliff
    Cliff replied to the thread Valley of Fire.
    I love VOF. My mom & dad used to go to Vegas all the time. My mom loved playing slots for hours on end, but my dad and I were bored to...
    • Hoover.jpg
  • Cliff
    Cliff reacted to Mike Monsos's post in the thread Bamboo Fling 2024 with Like Like.
    It's been too long since I last seen Robert, I hope he can make it.
  • Cliff
    Thanks Mike. I might not be able to make it, but Robert Kope may show up.
  • Cliff
    The first Sunday in June is June 2nd. Has anyone agreed to what time the meetup is? Cliff
  • Cliff
    Sounds good to me, Mike.
  • Cliff
    Cliff reacted to Mike Monsos's post in the thread Bamboo Fling 2024 with Like Like.
    I think the idea of a lake gathering is nice, but it does present some issues. Personally, I'd be hesitant to leave eight or more rods...
  • Cliff
    That would be my preference, also. Years ago I went to the Bamboo Rodmakers gatherings a couple of times on the Metolius River and it...