Recent content by Big Tuna

1. B

This Ain't Good...As A Matter Of Fact, Damn Sad!!!

Yup. My reaction was inappropriate. My apologies. I think it's time for me to take a time out. Mods- please erase me.
  2. B

This Ain't Good...As A Matter Of Fact, Damn Sad!!!

I generally avoid these inane threads but if that's all you got you're a serious dumb shit.
  3. B

Where's the rain?

Mission Ridge got snow and is getting bombed right now, but no rain to speak of in the valley. The cherry farmers are keeping their fingers crossed.
  4. B

SFR Yeti skillet

Who knew one could debate the value of a pan?
  5. B

Darn tough socks

I tested out their warranty this winter. Sent in 6 pairs and got 6 new pairs for the cost of shipping.
  6. B

Looking for info on a DIY trip to Chile

I believe Muknuk on the old WFF site posted a DIY report on Patagonia and offered to provide advice to any DIYker.
  7. B

Why is it that....

Where did your seal come from?
  8. B

OP Steelhead Face ESA Listing

I went to the OP twice this year and was checked both times.
  9. B

NFR Spider ID?

Years ago I was fishing South Junction on the Deschutes. It was October to all the spiders were headed for cover. In the corners of the bathrooms the black widows were strung up in their webs...like 5-6 per sani-can. Never took a dump before daylight.
  10. B

2023 Skagit/Sauk season is a go

Though I understand and share the frustrations, without these NGO's Pebble Mine would be moving forward and the steelhead situation would be more dire. Without the threat of lawsuits, every last tree would be cut down and every fish caught or harvested. Just ask the passenger pigeons. NGO's...
  11. B

The good news is that we can look forward to this on the OP once those rivers are listed.
  12. B

How to dye a buck tail

https://www.flyanglersonline.com/ I dyed some BEP using this process and RIT dye. Simple and turned out great.
  13. B

New Sage rod

The solution is buy what you can afford or is in your established price range and meet your definition of a nice casting rod. It's nice to have all the options from high end rods made in the US to cheaper rods made overseas. Manufacturers will charge what people are willing to pay, and...
  14. B

I'm supposed to be fishing the Skagit next week so I hope the powers that be take that into consideration.;)
  15. B

NFL 2022 Season

This clown show is why I've largely lost interest in the NFL. I didn't watch one full game this year and didn't miss it a bit.